Thank you Harvest + Honey for nominating me for a Liebster award! Being able to write my blog and share insights, humour and experiences makes me happy. It makes me even happier when people notice my posts! The Liebster awards are a great way to discover new blogs, make connections and have some WordPress fun!
It’s time to pay it forward!
Here are the rules:
1) You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2) You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
4) You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.
…and my nominees are
(drum roll please)
Here are the answers to the questions I was given!
1) Sweet or salty?
Sweet, hands down!
2) Winter or Summer?
3) Book or Movie?
4) Breakfast or Dinner?
Breakfast FOR Dinner!
5) Spicy or Mild? (stealing this from Tess)
Mild, I’m boring!
6) Beach or Snow?
Beach all the way! I am Canadian, need to escape the snow now and then
7) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee…tea doesn’t make me crazy enough!
8) NYC or LA?
NYC – It looked so fun on Sex and the City
9) Dogs or cats?
Dogs – allergic to cats
10) Shaken or stirred?
Shaken, definitely shaken.
Here are my questions to the nominees!
1) What is your favourite activity?
2) Where is the one place in the world you would visit if you could?
3) What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
4) How many times have you been on an airplane?
5) You are hosting a party, do you buy the appetizers or make them?
6) Who is your celebrity crush?
7) If you had one wish, what would it be?
8) What is your favourite movie of all time?
9) If you could trip one of the artists at the Grammys, who would it be?
10) Would you rather be sitting on a beach or roasting marshmallows on a campfire?